Maids Head Hotel
- Credit: Supplied
The Jacobean oak panelled Maids Head Bar, surveilled by Norfolk famous sons and daughters including Horatio Nelson and Edith Cavell, serves a great choice of local real ales and cider as well as carefully selected international beers and lager and 40 wines by the glass.
With its long history of famous guests and tradition of service to the local community, the Maids Head Hotel is filled with character that sets it apart. As an independent hotel, it prides itself on excellent service, attention to detail and flexibility making guests feel welcome and at ease. Its knowledgeable team is at hand to highlight the best places to visit in Norwich and can even tell you about the history behind the fantastic hotel.
The hotel was originally built for the cathedral to cater for bishops travelling to the area, along with noble men and influential characters of the time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
Telephone: 01603 209955
Monday 11.00 – 23.00
Tuesday 11.00 – 23.00
Wednesday 11.00 – 23.00
Thursday 11.00 – 23.00
Friday 11.00 – 23.00
Saturday 11.00 – 23.00
Sunday 11.30 – 22.30