Lowestoft’s Anthony Ogogo knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing
- Credit: PA
Anthony Ogogo has become the second contestant to leave this year's Strictly Come Dancing competition.
He and his professional partner Oti Mabuse lost out to chef Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe in tonight's dance off.
Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell and Bruno Tonioli all voted to save Ainsley Harriott, sending Anthony Ogogo home.
He had scored just 19 points for his Rocky-themed paso doble in last night's show, which Bruno Tonioli said was 'all over the place'.
The Lowestoft boxer said: 'Obviously it wasn't to be, I've never danced before, I was up against professionally trained dancers and I gave it a good go.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'I do think the judges were quite critical of me, quite harsh with me.
'I think from the get-go, from the first week I think I was scored quite harshly
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 7 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
'I'm not a dancer, I've never danced before - but I was trying my absolute best, and week one I had a jive which is a really, really difficult technique, a difficult routine. And they just criticised.'