Lottery winner in Lowestoft wins more than £2m
- Credit: PA
A baker from Lowestoft is in the dough after scooping more than £2m on the National Lottery.
The identity of the winner will be unveiled on Thursday at 1pm at a press conference.
A spokesman for the National Lottery said: 'A baker from Lowestoft has joined the growing Suffolk Lottery Millionaires club after winning the Jackpot of £2,021,379 on Saturday, June 11.
'After Richard and Cathy Brown from Ipswich won £6.1m, this new winner now has lots of dough too.'
See our website tomorrow afternoon for the full story.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 7 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 8 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’