Lottery winner in Lowestoft wins more than £2m
- Credit: PA
A baker from Lowestoft is in the dough after scooping more than £2m on the National Lottery.
The identity of the winner will be unveiled on Thursday at 1pm at a press conference.
A spokesman for the National Lottery said: 'A baker from Lowestoft has joined the growing Suffolk Lottery Millionaires club after winning the Jackpot of £2,021,379 on Saturday, June 11.
'After Richard and Cathy Brown from Ipswich won £6.1m, this new winner now has lots of dough too.'
See our website tomorrow afternoon for the full story.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?