Yamaha fans in for a treat at Snetterton
- Credit: Archant
Yamaha Motor UK is preparing something special for the sixth round of the 2019 Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Snetterton, July 19-21 2019.
Yamaha Motor UK will boast a significant presence with a Yamaha Village in the heart of the Bennetts BSB paddock, showcasing both the current range and a collection of YZF-R1 machinery from across the years, starting with the iconic 1998 model. One bike from each generation of YZF-R1 will be on display.
A replica of the McAMS Yamaha British Superbike YZF-R1 will take pride of place on the stand, while riders Tarran Mackenzie, Jason O'Halloran and Matt Truelove will make a number of appearances for autograph and selfie opportunities.
Snetterton is set to be a huge weekend for Yamaha with exciting news on the way over the next few days. Further never-seen-before additions to Yamaha's Snetterton activity will be revealed ahead of the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit