Yamaha fans in for a treat at Snetterton
- Credit: Archant
Yamaha Motor UK is preparing something special for the sixth round of the 2019 Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Snetterton, July 19-21 2019.
Yamaha Motor UK will boast a significant presence with a Yamaha Village in the heart of the Bennetts BSB paddock, showcasing both the current range and a collection of YZF-R1 machinery from across the years, starting with the iconic 1998 model. One bike from each generation of YZF-R1 will be on display.
A replica of the McAMS Yamaha British Superbike YZF-R1 will take pride of place on the stand, while riders Tarran Mackenzie, Jason O'Halloran and Matt Truelove will make a number of appearances for autograph and selfie opportunities.
Snetterton is set to be a huge weekend for Yamaha with exciting news on the way over the next few days. Further never-seen-before additions to Yamaha's Snetterton activity will be revealed ahead of the weekend.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 5 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 6 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 8 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 9 Police break up rave at country park
- 10 Council refusing special school place for disabled girl