- Credit: SunriseDirect
Departs Monday 15 October, 5 days from £319pp
For decades, the famous Blackpool Illuminations have been drawing crowds from all over the world, eager to see the greatest free show on earth!. This magnificent display features over a million bulbs, hundreds of illuminated figures and fifty miles of festoon strip. All this combined with a choice of two great hotel locations, good food and hospitality – and some superb sightseeing tours – make our breaks to visit the Blackpool Illuminations an unforgettable experience.
*Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Strand Hotel (15/10/18), Blackpool or the Headway Hotel (22/10/18), Morecambe
*Entertainment every night
*Three included excursions featuring an evening drive along the Blackpool Illumination Seafront plus visits to Southport, Lytham St Anne's and the Lake District
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 5 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 8 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 9 'Unusual' cottage for sale in one of Norfolk's smuggling villages
- 10 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
Pick-up Route: Ipswich, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Dereham, Swaffham, King's Lynn
To book or for further information please call 01603 886747 quoting 'EDP SUN'. Tour code RTBLI
*UK mainland holidays – subject to availability
This tour is operated by SunriseDirect. ABTA V6237. Contracts are between said tour operator and client direct.