- Credit: SunriseDirect
Departs Monday 24 September 2018, 5 days from £499pp
Arriving at the Isle of Man by sea is enthralling, as the mountains of the island appear on the horizon, then beautiful Douglas Bay unfolds with its terraced seafront buildings and hotels. A self- governing part of the British Isles with the oldest parliament in the world, the island has a history spanning a thousand years.
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Chester House Hotel (May 9th) and the Rutland Hotel (Sept 24th ) in Douglas
• Two nights entertainment
• Three included excursions featuring a ride on the Isle of Man Steam Railway & Port Erin, Laxey & Ramsey, Peel
• Complete luggage handling
- 1 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 2 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 8 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 9 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
• No single room supplement*
• Direct coach travel throughout
• Services of a SunriseDirect driver
Pick-up Route: Cromer, Norwich, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket
To book or for further information please call 01603 886747 quoting 'EDP SUN'. Tour code RTDOR.
*UK mainland holidays – subject to availability.
This tour is operated by SunriseDirect. ABTA V6237. Contracts are between said tour operator and client direct.