- Credit: SunriseDirect
Departs Monday 24 September 2018, 5 days from £499pp
Arriving at the Isle of Man by sea is enthralling, as the mountains of the island appear on the horizon, then beautiful Douglas Bay unfolds with its terraced seafront buildings and hotels. A self- governing part of the British Isles with the oldest parliament in the world, the island has a history spanning a thousand years.
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Chester House Hotel (May 9th) and the Rutland Hotel (Sept 24th ) in Douglas
• Two nights entertainment
You may also want to watch:
• Three included excursions featuring a ride on the Isle of Man Steam Railway & Port Erin, Laxey & Ramsey, Peel
• Complete luggage handling
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 8 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
• No single room supplement*
• Direct coach travel throughout
• Services of a SunriseDirect driver
Pick-up Route: Cromer, Norwich, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket
To book or for further information please call 01603 886747 quoting 'EDP SUN'. Tour code RTDOR.
*UK mainland holidays – subject to availability.
This tour is operated by SunriseDirect. ABTA V6237. Contracts are between said tour operator and client direct.