Antiques for Everyone!
- Credit: SunriseDirect
Departs Wednesday 10 October 2018, 3 days from £329pp
The interest in seeking bargain antiques, bric-a-brac and collectables has never been so popular and on this special tour, based at the Stoke Rochford hall Hotel near Grantham, we take you to the best antiques centres in the area as well as including admission to the Newark International Antiques Fair.
• Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel, Stoke Rochford
• Admission to the Newark International Antiques Fair
You may also want to watch:
• Visits to Hemswell Antiques Centre and Newark-on-Trent included on journey to/you're your hotel.
• Complete luggage handling
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
• No single room supplement*
• Direct coach travel throughout
• Services of a SunriseDirect driver
Pick-up Route: Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Norwich, Dereham, Swaffham, King's Lynn
To book or for further information please call 01603 886747 quoting 'EDP SUN'. Tour code RTGRS
*UK mainland holidays – subject to availability
This tour is operated by SunriseDirect. ABTA V6237. Contracts are between said tour operator and client direct.