Antiques for Everyone!
- Credit: SunriseDirect
Departs Wednesday 10 October 2018, 3 days from £329pp
The interest in seeking bargain antiques, bric-a-brac and collectables has never been so popular and on this special tour, based at the Stoke Rochford hall Hotel near Grantham, we take you to the best antiques centres in the area as well as including admission to the Newark International Antiques Fair.
• Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel, Stoke Rochford
• Admission to the Newark International Antiques Fair
• Visits to Hemswell Antiques Centre and Newark-on-Trent included on journey to/you're your hotel.
• Complete luggage handling
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 6 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 7 The Tik-Tok trend putting cinemas at potential risk
- 8 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 9 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 10 Referendum to be held over future development in village
• No single room supplement*
• Direct coach travel throughout
• Services of a SunriseDirect driver
Pick-up Route: Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Norwich, Dereham, Swaffham, King's Lynn
To book or for further information please call 01603 886747 quoting 'EDP SUN'. Tour code RTGRS
*UK mainland holidays – subject to availability
This tour is operated by SunriseDirect. ABTA V6237. Contracts are between said tour operator and client direct.