Win two VIP tickets to the East Anglian leg of the Tour of Britain plus Adnams Gunhill beer and cycling jerseys
The VIP area at the Tour of Britain boasts the best seats in the house, positioned right beside the start and the finish. The winner will be placed on a guest list so tickets are not required.
The VIP area is open from 8.45am at Bury St Edmunds with complimentary breakfast and a superb view of the start of the race.
VIP treatment then continues at the Family Fun Day at Sandringham with lunch from 1pm and a great view of the finish line and awards podium from 2.45pm.
The first prize winner will receive two VIP tickets to the East Anglian leg of the tour on Saturday, September 17, plus two cases of Gunhill beer and two limited edition cycle shirts. Please note that transport to and from locations is not provided.
Three runners-up will each win one case of Gunhill.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, answer the following question -
Which team does Mark Cavendish ride for?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 16 at noon. Transport to and from locations is not provided. Make sure you correctly supply your email addresss as winners will be notified by email. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.