Win family tickets to Numberjacks on stage in Norwich
Join the TV superheroes as they leave the sofa and embark on their first live adventure – and help them solve problems as they go! But watch out for the dastardly Spooky Spoon and Numbertaker who do all they can to get in the way...
The EDP has joined forces with Norwich Theatre Royal to give you the chance to win one of five family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) for the Thursday, 29 September performance at 11am.
Children will be delighted by seeing 3, 4, 5, 6 and all the rest of the Numberjacks come to life in this delightful number-based show. Like the TV show, the stage show acts as a building block for young children and helps them to learn about numbers, shapes and sizes in a fun way. Expect lots of audience participation, songs and laughs!
Winner of the Royal Television Society Award for Best Pre-School Educational programme two years running, this is a wonderful introduction to theatre for children of all ages.
Numberjacks will be at Norwich Theatre Royal on Thursday 29 September at 11am. Tickets are �5.50-�12.00 for Adults and �5.50-�10.00 for under 18s. Under ones are admitted free. Box office: 01603 630000 and www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning tickets for your family, answer the question below correctly -
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
What colour is Numberjack 4?
C: Green with yellow spots
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 16. Tickets cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or tickets for another show. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.