Win dinner at Tuddenham Mill worth �400 and a case of Jacob’s Creek wine
Jacob's Creek and the EDP are giving one winner the chance to enjoy a delicious dinner at Paul Foster's Tuddenham Mill in Suffolk with friends, worth �400, as well as a case of Jacob's Creek Reserve wines to enjoy at home.
There is a reason why products taste the way they do, and much of it is influenced by the environment in which they are grown or reared, which is why some produce thrives in certain areas.
It's much the same when it comes to wine, where the region the grapes are grown plays a vital role in the final taste.
With this in mind, leading Australian wine brand, Jacob's Creek has teamed up with BBC2's Something for the Weekend chef, Simon Rimmer, to launch a series of recipes matched to the brand's new Reserve range of regional wines at www.facebook.com/jacobscreekuk. Each of the wines reflect the distinct personality of the Australian region they are produced in; Barossa Valley, Coonawarra or Adelaide Hills.
How to enter:
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a delicious dinner at Paul Foster's Tuddenham Mill in Suffolk with friends, worth �400, as well as a case of Jacob's Creek Reserve wines answer the following question correctly -
Which of these is a prominent wine-growing region in Australia?
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
A) Adelaide Hills
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at midday on Friday December 9. Entrants must be 18 or over. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.