WIN a Diamond Pendant for Christmas worth �1,500!
The EDP has teamed up with Winsor Bishop on London Street Norwich, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a stunning 18ct white-gold pendant boasting a staggering 42 diamonds worth �1,500!
Our lucky winner will be able to make a loved-ones eyes light by giving them ultimate Christmas gift. The double pear-shaped pendant is perfect for becoming the belle of the Christmas ball as its striking diamonds have a total weight of 0.58 carats, suspended beautifully from a 16 inch white-gold bead chain.
Winsor Bishop, are the leading jewellers in Norwich, established in 1834. They pride themselves on their fine selection of dazzling diamonds, international brands, exquisite timepieces and luxury Christmas gifts for everyone.
For more information visit www.winsorbishop.co.uk or tel: 01603 620638
How to enter
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 3 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 4 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 5 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 9 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
- 10 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
For your chance to win this stunning diamond pendant, answer this question:
How many diamonds does our pendant have?
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Monday, December 20.
Terms and conditions: The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. The prize must be collected from Winsor Bishop by 31st March 2011. Normal Archant competition rules apply.