WIN a Diamond Pendant for Christmas worth �1,500!
The EDP has teamed up with Winsor Bishop on London Street Norwich, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a stunning 18ct white-gold pendant boasting a staggering 42 diamonds worth �1,500!
Our lucky winner will be able to make a loved-ones eyes light by giving them ultimate Christmas gift. The double pear-shaped pendant is perfect for becoming the belle of the Christmas ball as its striking diamonds have a total weight of 0.58 carats, suspended beautifully from a 16 inch white-gold bead chain.
Winsor Bishop, are the leading jewellers in Norwich, established in 1834. They pride themselves on their fine selection of dazzling diamonds, international brands, exquisite timepieces and luxury Christmas gifts for everyone.
For more information visit www.winsorbishop.co.uk or tel: 01603 620638
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
For your chance to win this stunning diamond pendant, answer this question:
How many diamonds does our pendant have?
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Monday, December 20.
Terms and conditions: The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. The prize must be collected from Winsor Bishop by 31st March 2011. Normal Archant competition rules apply.