Who was your Norwich City Man of the Match against Leicester?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
We've chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Leicester - now it's time for you to vote for yours.
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 1-0 Premier League defeat at leaders Leicester City?
Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
The Canaries carved out a number of chances against Claudio Ranieri's title challengers but were picked off in the 89th minute when Leonardo Ulloa bundled home Marc Albrighton's low cross at the far post to prolong Norwich's search for a top flight win to boost their survival chances.
Nathan Redmond was back to the probing form of his display in that landmark away win against Manchester United before Christmas in a new-look shape which offered the England Under-21 starlet the licence to probe on the counter. Redmond teed up Cameron Jerome in the first half and was a yard wide from beating Kasper Schmeichel with a swinging late shot.
You may also want to watch:
Jonny Howson was a classy presence in the centre of the park, sensing danger when Leicester threatened and having the energy and urgency to try and support Norwich's attacks. Ivo Pinto looked more assured in a wing-back role until leaving Ulloa unattended in the game's decisive moment, and Robbie Brady's set piece threat was again evident.
Norwich City Correspondent Paddy Davitt went for Howson, who was the heartbeat of this Canaries' display.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
The result as of 10:30pm on Sunday will be published in Monday's Pink Un alongside Paddy's choice.
The poll will then continue to run online throughout the week.