We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Burton Albion - now it’s time for you to vote for yours
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 3-1 Championship win against Burton Albion? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
Norwich put their fans and Alex Neil through some nervy moments again at Carrow Road before easing to a victory which moved them top of the Championship for the first time this season.
Neil himself admitted collectively there is more to come but the Scot was also pleased with a number of individual performances. Wes Hoolahan's influence grew as the game took shape and City managed to get to grips with a congested midfield. Martin Olsson and his fellow full-back Ivo Pinto both got on the scoresheet and Olsson should have added a second when he miscued from six yards after the interval. Pinto's 89th strike capped another energetic display with his first goal in professional football sealing the win and Jacob Murphy was again on target, with the aid of a deflection from John Mousinho.
Murphy cashed in on a pass from Cameron Jerome for his latest strike, who did everything but score in another whole-hearted shift and Timm Klose was again a solid presence in a backline which at times had to deal with a Burton attack which visibly grew in confidence.
Our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, went for Hoolahan, who was warmly applauded by the home fans when he was replaced late in the second half after another display of his unique ability.
You may also want to watch:
The result as of 10:30pm on Sunday will be published in Monday's Pink Un alongside Paddy's choice.
The poll will then continue to run online throughout the week.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'