Vote for your favourite Norwich Christmas window display
- Credit: Emily Revell
With December just around the corner, the Christmas shopping season is already in full swing – and Norwich is the ideal place to find the perfect present.
The city has earned a sparkling retail reputation, and is often listed among the top 10 shopping destinations in the UK.
From the independent artisans in the Norwich Lanes to big-name brands in Chapelfield and the Castle Mall, the rich diversity on offer never disappoints – and neither do the festive window trimmings.
The business community has served up another seasonal helping of Christmas creativity to grab the attention of passing shoppers.
We've braved the cold and been out scouring the streets for this year's best Christmas window displays.
You may also want to watch:
We have narrowed it down to our favourite few and now we want to know what you think. Vote for your favourite below.
If you have designed a window display which you think deserves to be on this list email us at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse