Vote for your favourite Norwich Christmas window display
- Credit: Emily Revell
With December just around the corner, the Christmas shopping season is already in full swing – and Norwich is the ideal place to find the perfect present.
The city has earned a sparkling retail reputation, and is often listed among the top 10 shopping destinations in the UK.
From the independent artisans in the Norwich Lanes to big-name brands in Chapelfield and the Castle Mall, the rich diversity on offer never disappoints – and neither do the festive window trimmings.
The business community has served up another seasonal helping of Christmas creativity to grab the attention of passing shoppers.
We've braved the cold and been out scouring the streets for this year's best Christmas window displays.
We have narrowed it down to our favourite few and now we want to know what you think. Vote for your favourite below.
If you have designed a window display which you think deserves to be on this list email us at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 4 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 5 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 6 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 7 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 8 Where you can see the Battle of Britain memorial flypast today
- 9 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 10 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to