Reader Letter: Vaping is so selfish
- Credit: PA
I would like to share with the readers how my visit to the centre of our fine city was ruined last week by a selfish individual.
Thursday was a bright sunny day so I decided to take a leisurely walk into the city centre and I felt settled and content as I strolled into the city.
However, as I turned into Gentlemans Walk I had the misfortune of being engulfed by the dreaded vapour smoke.
In front of me a young lad was blowing out huge amounts of funny smelling smoke at regular intervals. He had no consideration for other people as they moved out of the way to avoid the smoke. It was like following a stream engine train in full flow travelling through our city centre.
The way the lad was strutting around gave me the impression he had made it in life just because he had one of these environmentally friendly gadgets.
You may also want to watch:
Why do the rest of us have to endure the ridiculous amount of smoke these attention-seeking gadgets give out?
It feels like the vapour gadget has become the latest 'must be seen with' accessory.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
Hopefully the novelty of vaping will soon wear out and be replaced by something which does not impose on the rest of us!