BBC2’s Jonathan Moseley hosting floral demo in Norwich
- Credit: www.stuartpurfield.co.uk
A series of events is planned at Notcutts for budding florists.
Budding florists in Norwich can take inspiration from national experts Jonathan Moseley and Andrew Grisewood as they head to Notcutts Norwich Garden Centre this spring. The garden centre will be hosting two floral demonstration evenings with all proceeds going towards Age UK Norfolk.
On March 5 at Notcutts Norwich, Jonathan Moseley will demonstrate beautiful springtime floral designs inspired by his passion for flowers and gardening. Jonathan is an international floral designer and expert on BBC2's 'Big Allotment Challenge', with over 25 years of floristry experience. He gives headline demonstrations and creates large-scale floral installations at the leading RHS flower shows, and is also a writer and broadcaster for the horticultural industry.
Andrew Grisewood is one of the most inventive floral designers of his generation, with experience in floral design for venues such as the National Theatre, stately homes and luxurious banqueting suites across the country. Andrew will be showcasing his creative flair and artistic floral design at Notcutts on March 27.
Richard Greenacre, general manager at Notcutts Norwich, said: 'We are thrilled to be welcoming two nationally renowned floral designers to Notcutts this spring. Jonathan and Andrew have an incredible talent for floristry and it will be brilliant to hear stories of their careers in floral design, as well as expert tips and creative ideas to try at home.
You may also want to watch:
'We encourage any local florists, flower arrangers and gardeners to join us for these two very special and inspiring events, all in aid of local charity Age UK Norfolk.'
The floristry evenings will be held on March 5 (with Jonathan Moseley) and March 27 (with Andrew Grisewood) from 7.30pm. Tickets cost £15.95 per person and include prosecco, canapes and an exclusive late-night shopping opportunity at the garden centre. All proceeds will support Age UK Norfolk.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
Tickets can be booked in store, online at notcutts.co.uk or call the garden centre on 01603 453155.