Save money with your Saturday EDP!
- Credit: Archant
Our fantastic reader promotion 'EDP Saturday Savers' continues this week with another great money saving offer.
Saturday 5 October brings you 2 for 1 on main meals at Number 12 Restaurant on Farmers Avenue, Norwich – a fantastic saving of up to £14.95! Simply present your voucher when visiting the restaurant and enjoy two delicious main meals for the price of one, bringing you even more value with your Saturday EDP. This offer is valid until 31 October 2013. Look out for more great money-saving offers at some of the region's top attractions and 2 for 1 meal deals at some of our most popular restaurants in the coming weeks.
We're also offering readers the chance to win massive prizes each weekend. This weekend we have teamed up with Norwich International Airport and Newmarket Holidays to offer you the chance to win a Lapland Day Break for two this December, flying from Norwich Airport! Sure to be a truly unforgettable experience, simply collect two tokens from the EDP on Friday and Saturday and send them in to us with your details to enter.
You may also want to watch:
Don't miss out - make sure to get your copy of this Saturday's EDP!
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit