Royal Norfolk Show: IN PICTURES: Fashion on show
As the first day of the Royal Norfolk Show gets underway, Emma Harrowing casts her eye over this year's fashion on show.
It's the first day of the Royal Norfolk Show and Norfolk is certainly proving that it has what it takes in the style stakes.
Monochrome and Fuchsia pink are the top trends worn at the Royal Norfolk Show this year.
The hat has also replaced the fascinator as the head wear of choice among fashionistas.
When it comes to the outfits diversity is key with traditional dress, country-inspired attire and trend-setting colour popping brights taking the lead.
You may also want to watch:
Take a look at our pick of some of the best outfits on show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
Keep up to date with all the fashion news from the show here and read the review in the paper tomorrow (Thursday).
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy