Royal Norfolk Show: IN PICTURES: Fashion on show
As the first day of the Royal Norfolk Show gets underway, Emma Harrowing casts her eye over this year's fashion on show.
It's the first day of the Royal Norfolk Show and Norfolk is certainly proving that it has what it takes in the style stakes.
Monochrome and Fuchsia pink are the top trends worn at the Royal Norfolk Show this year.
The hat has also replaced the fascinator as the head wear of choice among fashionistas.
When it comes to the outfits diversity is key with traditional dress, country-inspired attire and trend-setting colour popping brights taking the lead.
Take a look at our pick of some of the best outfits on show by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
Keep up to date with all the fashion news from the show here and read the review in the paper tomorrow (Thursday).
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 4 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 6 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 7 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 8 The Tik-Tok trend putting cinemas at potential risk
- 9 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 10 Referendum to be held over future development in village