Royal Norfolk Show: Fashion preview
Get your best hat at the ready as fashion takes centre stage at the Royal Norfolk Show
Whether it is rain or shine Norfolk's fashionistas have got their best dress or suit at the ready for the Royal Norfolk Show tomorrow and Thursday.
Here are some of the fashion events taking place at the show:
John Lewis will be hosting its annual fashion show on both days which will take place in the John Lewis marquee (Avenue 9, Stand 241) on the hour from 11am until 3pm. There will also be plenty of pampering with beauty brand Bare Escentuals offering mini makeovers and Origins offering mini facials. BBC celebrity couple Amelia Reynolds and David Whiteley will also be on stage at 12.30pm and 2.30pm to have a makeover by the John Lewis fashion advisors and hair stylists from Nigel Alexandre.
You may also want to watch:
You can enter the 'Best Dressed' competition and be in with a chance of winning a �250 Chapelfield gift card. The competition is being judged by EDP Norfolk editor Angela Kennedy and members of the Chapelfield 'style-spotting' team. Judging will take place at 4pm outside the RNAA offices.
There is also a Heavenly Hat competition on Wednesday to find the person with the best hat. Sponsored by property agents Steggles Larner hats will be judged by Mr and Mrs Vadhir from independent womenswear boutique Vanilla at 2.30pm outside the RNAA offices.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 6 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
Norfolk fashion designer Vanessa Lewis will be launching her second off-the-peg collection at the show.
And you can find Norfolk made accessories and hats from Raffique Hats and Jane Pennington on the Dead Good Designs stand (Avenue 7, Stand 201).
The Royal Norfolk Show takes place on Wednesday, June 27 and Thursday, June 28. Keep up to date with all the news from the show in our special show coverage online or join the debate on Twitter with #norfolkshow Click on the link above right.