Reader letter: Everyone has the right to protest
I read with total disgust Debbie Fitches' letter on the Puppet Man and how she says do-gooders will fight his cause.
Fortunately in this country we have the right to protest and express our opinions and indeed be ourselves.
Although the 'Puppet Man' may irritate people we have the option to walk on by.
I don't know him but he may well have mental health issues which have not been addressed more is the pity.
You may also want to watch:
He is happy in what he does and he gives pleasure to some and thank God we live in a country that allows it to happen and not one that a person in his position could mysteriously disappear!
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 8 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 9 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel