Estate agents to hold a ‘one stop shop’ advice event in Hellesdon tomorrow
Are you looking to buy or sell a house in the Hellesdon area? If so, you should go along to a special event being held at the new William H Brown estate agency tomorrow.
Local estate agency William H Brown in Hellesdon is inviting customers to join them in celebrating the launch of their new branch, with an event taking place tomorrow, Saturday, July 21, between 9am and 5pm.
The event aims to be a 'one stop shop' giving customers the opportunity to meet the team, find out more about the local property market, view six open houses and gain advice and mortgage guidance.
'We're extremely excited to be launching our new Hellesdon branch and to becoming an established part of the local community,' said Diane Eves, branch manager at William H Brown in Hellesdon.
'As a team, we have excellent experience in the industry and aim to offer the best level of service, so we're eager to start getting to know and assisting our customers with all their property needs. Our launch event is perfect for anyone thinking of moving and looking for advice, whether you're looking for a new home, first home, to borrow or extend, or just a new mortgage deal.
You may also want to watch:
'The team and I will be on hand to provide professional advice on how to get onto, and move up the property ladder, and we look forward to meeting and helping as many customers as possible,' she continued.
'We have a great range of properties currently available, including six open houses to attend on the day. If you're interested and want to find out more about these properties, then please do get in touch and register your interest as there will be time slots to attend. For all our other services, please do drop by at any time between 9am and 5pm on Saturday, July 21.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
William H Brown Hellesdon offers a range of residential sales and mortgage services to local home buyers and sellers.
For further information on any of these services and the launch event from 9am – 5pm tomorrow, please contact the branch on 01603 487888 or email: email@example.com