See inside £725,000 thatched cottage with swimming pool
- Credit: Pymm and co
A 1930s thatched cottage with a heated indoor swimming pool is for sale in Thorpe St Andrew.
The Western Avenue property, known as Whisper Wood, was built around 1932 and sits in its own private grounds with views overlooking Whitlingham Broad.
It has been in the current owner's family since 1983 and the estate agents describe it as "a real chance to acquire a rarely available family home."
The layout includes an entrance hall, sitting room, morning room, family room, bathroom, study and kitchen.
It also has a utility room, cloakroom, en-suite and four bedrooms.
The pool house is accessed from outside with its own boiler & pump house.
The front of the property is approached via electric gates and provides ample parking for several cars leading to a single garage.
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 3 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 4 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 5 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 6 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 7 Gallery of pictures from the Royal Norfolk Show's first day
- 8 Five-bed farmhouse with attached orchard and glamping site for sale
- 9 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 10 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
To the rear is a "mature and well kept" landscaped plot with its own secret garden area.
The tenure is freehold and the guide price is £725,000.
To find out more contact Pymm & Co on 01603950060.