See inside £725,000 thatched cottage with swimming pool
- Credit: Pymm and co
A 1930s thatched cottage with a heated indoor swimming pool is for sale in Thorpe St Andrew.
The Western Avenue property, known as Whisper Wood, was built around 1932 and sits in its own private grounds with views overlooking Whitlingham Broad.
It has been in the current owner's family since 1983 and the estate agents describe it as "a real chance to acquire a rarely available family home."
The layout includes an entrance hall, sitting room, morning room, family room, bathroom, study and kitchen.
It also has a utility room, cloakroom, en-suite and four bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
The pool house is accessed from outside with its own boiler & pump house.
The front of the property is approached via electric gates and provides ample parking for several cars leading to a single garage.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
To the rear is a "mature and well kept" landscaped plot with its own secret garden area.
The tenure is freehold and the guide price is £725,000.
To find out more contact Pymm & Co on 01603950060.