What’s so great about Taverham? Village named as one of most desirable places in England
- Credit: Archant
The village north-west of Norwich has been named as one of the most desirable places to live in England.
A Royal Mail survey of postcodes in the UK revealed the best places to live, with the NR8 postcode of Taverham number four in the top 10.
Bebington in Merseyside was the top of the list.
Green spaces, affordable housing and commuting times were all looked at in the study by the Centre for Economic and Business Research.
You may also want to watch:
The top 10 in England are:
CH63 - Bebington, Wirral
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Delays likely as 75ft boat taken along A47 and A11
IP5 - Kesgrave, Ipswich
LA15 - Dalton-in-Furness, Cumbria
NR8 - Taverham, Norfolk
FY6 - Poulton-Le-Fylde, Blackpool
DT1 - Dorchester, West Dorset
WA1 - Warrington, Cheshire
CH62 - Eastham, Wirral
CH45 - Wallasey, Merseyside
LA13 - Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
But what makes Taverham such a great place to live? Leave your comments below.