Does this two-bed apartment for sale have the best view in Norfolk?
- Credit: Bedfords
A two-bedroom apartment situated on the top floor of a former granary building in Wells-next-the-Sea has come up for sale - offering arguably one of the best views in Norfolk.
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in The Granary is for sale with Bedfords at a guide price of £895,000.
The building itself dates back to the early 1900s when the town was an important exporter of grain. For decades it has been a landmark on the harbour and in 1996 was converted into residential use.
Since then, the apartment has been beautifully refurbished and decorated to create stunning open-plan living areas - which can only be matched by the openness of its views, which stretch out over Wells' harbour, towards the sea, and which Bedfords describe as "spectacular".
The kitchen has also been given a fitting makeover, with a pastel-shaded nautical-themed colour scheme and a useful breakfast bar. It also has an integrated electric oven, hob and a light and airy outlook over the living area, which features arched French doors leading out and on to a Juliet balcony.
You may also want to watch:
One of the double bedrooms boasts gorgeous views over the sea, while the second is served by its own private shower room. There is also a family bathroom and a separate well-proportioned living area upstairs.
Outside, the apartment benefits from a garage and boat store, though residents' parking is available only on a first come first served basis.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
The apartment is for sale with no upward chain on a 999 year lease, which commenced in 1996. Service is charged at around £4,000 per year.
For more information, contact Bedfords on 01328 730500.
The Granary, Wells-next-the-Sea
Guide price: £895,000
Bedfords, 01328 730500, www.bedfords.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.