Walk-in wardrobes, home offices - How posh are you? Take our test to find out
- Credit: Getty Images/Pixland
A new survey has highlighted the most obvious signs of affluence, find out how you score by taking our test.
If you have a home office, a range cooker, a children's playroom, a wine fridge, a walk-in wardrobe or a vinyl record collection, you could belong to a 'mass affluent' household, according to insurer LV=.
They carried out research among 1,000 households with incomes of £57,000-plus to find the key signs around the house of affluence.
More than one in three (37pc) people surveyed had a home office, while nearly one in five (18pc) have vinyl collections.
One in seven (13pc) have a children's playroom in the house while 11% have a walk-in wardrobe.
You may also want to watch:
Collections of artwork were also popular indicators, as were under-floor heating, luxury paint and high-tech music systems.
But how posh are you? Take our test to find out...
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR