Seminar aims to help out over 50s thinking of downsizing
UPDATE: This event has now been cancelled
The thought of moving home after many decades can be traumatic, but a half day seminar this month aims to explore the pros and cons of downsizing.
The Upside and Downside of Downsizing is being held at the Town Green Centre in Wymondham on September 20, from 10am-1pm.
Hosted by financial advisers Face to Face Finance, it is aimed at homeowners aged 50 and above. Co-ordinated by Wymondham-based community playwright Tony Vale, it also includes a unique drama presentation.
Experts from a range of related fields will give brief presentations and will form a panel for a Q and A session.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Vale said: 'Through a combination of presentations, discussion and a unique drama presentation, the seminar aims to explore the wide range of aspects to be taken into account when considering downsizing.'
To book tickets call 01603625100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads