Power cut affects 61 customers across Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A power cut has affected 61 homes around Norwich.
UK Power Networks became aware of the power cut at 9.58am and had to turn off the power to safely carry out emergency repairs.
Uk Power Networks said: 'We didn't know in advance there would be a power cut, but now that we know, our teams will do everything they can to get your power back quickly.
'Engineers in our control room have switched some customers power back on in your area.
'To get everyone's power back on we may need to attend to investigate and make repairs. We'll continue to update you until everyone's power is back on.'
You may also want to watch:
The post codes affected include NR10 3, NR10 5, NR12 7 and NR14 8.
The power is due to be back on by 12.30pm.
For more information visit UK Power Networks website.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month