How about this ultra modern home in a historic location?
This contemporary home, for sale for offers in excess of £400,000, can be found in a historic part of a Norfolk town renowned for filming some episodes of a BBC TV classic.
This unusual looking new home is for sale in a historic part of Thetford.
The three bedroom, ultra contemporary house on Nether Row is for sale for offers in excess of £400,000.
Nether Row, with its flint cottages, is renowned for being where some of the episodes of the BBC TV classic Dad's Army were filmed.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 4 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 5 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 6 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 7 Woman’s death prompts ‘significant dangers’ warning over A11 cycle races
- 8 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 9 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 10 Norfolk start-up taking on retail giant Amazon
Situated behind electric gates, the house offers en suites to each bedroom and a modern kitchen which has a large central island with a wine fridge under the work surface.
Bi-folding doors lead to a patio area, and there is a further 'hidden secret garden' outside as well as a car port and off road parking.
A modern house in a historic location.
For more information contact Chilterns on 01842 754161.
This home is for sale jointly with Sheridans estate agents on 01284 700018.