How about this ultra modern home in a historic location?
This contemporary home, for sale for offers in excess of £400,000, can be found in a historic part of a Norfolk town renowned for filming some episodes of a BBC TV classic.
This unusual looking new home is for sale in a historic part of Thetford.
The three bedroom, ultra contemporary house on Nether Row is for sale for offers in excess of £400,000.
You may also want to watch:
Nether Row, with its flint cottages, is renowned for being where some of the episodes of the BBC TV classic Dad's Army were filmed.
- 1 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 2 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 7 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
Situated behind electric gates, the house offers en suites to each bedroom and a modern kitchen which has a large central island with a wine fridge under the work surface.
Bi-folding doors lead to a patio area, and there is a further 'hidden secret garden' outside as well as a car port and off road parking.
A modern house in a historic location.
For more information contact Chilterns on 01842 754161.
This home is for sale jointly with Sheridans estate agents on 01284 700018.