See inside this luxury £450,000 apartment for sale next to Norwich Theatre Royal
- Credit: Archant
A two-bedroom apartment situated between Norwich Theatre Royal and The Assembly House has come up for sale for £450,000 – and it offers stunning views of the city.
Theatre-goers will love this stylish two-bedroom apartment in Noverre House on Theatre Street in Norwich, which boasts gorgeous views across the centre of the city and is for sale with Homes & Land Residential for £450,000.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor and is accessed by a separate lobby, which serves it and another neighbour, and a spacious communal entrance on the ground floor with lift access.
Accommodation includes a master bedroom with en suite bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower, a further bedroom, separate shower room and a well-fitted kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances, including an oven and grill, four-ring gas hob, dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge/freezer.
There is also a sitting room and a dining room, which is just perfect for those pre-theatre suppers.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, the apartment also comes with its own underground parking space and a separate storage cupboard.
For more information, contact Homes & Land Residential on 01603 954854.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 5 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 6 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 7 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 8 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 9 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 10 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
Theatre Street, Norwich
Homes & Land Residential Estate Agents, 01603 954854