Idyllic two-bed cottage up for sale at auction for bargain price of £180k
- Credit: Brown&Co
A Grade II listed cottage is for sale at auction next month - and it would make a great renovation project.
The two-bedroom property off Church Hill in Saxlingham Nethergate has been let for many years and now requires some improvement and updating.
It's listed with Brown&Co at a guide of £180,000-£200,000 and is called Tudor Cottage - despite the oldest parts of it not being built until later, in the 17th century.
Outside it offers good sized gardens which could provide scope and potential for a rear extension, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
Trevor Blythe, auction manager, said: “This is a fabulous opportunity to live in a really sought after village location near Norwich. This is a cottage with so much potential and a rare renovation project.”
Bidding opens on September 6 at 11am and is scheduled to end on September 7, at 11am.
For more information, contact Brown&Co.
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 6 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 7 Norfolk attraction to hold its largest ever fireworks display
- 8 Woman filmed being raped while she was unconscious, court told
- 9 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 10 High Court threat to A47 dualling plan
Church Hill, Saxlingham Nethergate
Guide price: £180,000-£200,000
Brown&Co, 01603 598257
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to the Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.