See inside: the £230,000 city centre terrace transformed into a hip new home
- Credit: Archant
This three-bedroom terrace on Waterloo Road in Norwich has been given a brand new look and is now for sale with Minors & Brady for £230,000.
The lounge and diner have been opened up to create a stylish open-plan living area, the kitchen extended and a new loft room installed to turn this traditional terrace into a cool modern home.
Renovations also include a new contemporary kitchen fitted with high gloss wall and base units, a built-in oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher and a stylish three piece suite in the downstairs bathroom.
Both of the main bedrooms are good-sized doubles with wooden floorboards, built-in cupboards or wardrobes and double-glazed sash windows. Bedroom two also offers access to a further bedroom – or what could become the perfect study or nursery.
The recent addition of the loft room has resulted in a bright and airy space, featuring an exposed brick wall, eaves storage and a Velux window to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
There’s also a lot to love about the outside space which features a low maintenance rear garden with brick-built BBQ, all fully enclosed by a brick wall and bamboo fencing.
For more information about this property, please contact Minors & Brady on 01603 950174.
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 6 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes