See inside this unique ‘Grand Designs’ style barn conversion with amazing swimming pool for sale for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
A ‘Grand Designs’ style barn conversion with a state-of-the-art swimming pool has come up for sale in a Norfolk village.
There’s more than meets the eye at this property in the quiet village of Wretton.
From the outside, it looks like many other barn conversions but inside, the property is worthy of a Grand Designs episode, featuring cutting edge energy-efficient technology and a modern design.
The property is currently for sale with Brown & Co for £625,000 and was completed in 2018, after being conceived and constructed by its present owners. It benefits from a number of high-end design features, including marble flooring imported from Oman and custom-made windows and doors imported from Italy.
No other feature is more remarkable than its indoor pool, however, which measures 19m by 3m and is fully heated, ready to be used for both fitness and leisure.
You may also want to watch:
Other highlights include a wonderful open-plan kitchen/dining room and a living area which features an amazing full-height ceiling, impressive suspended lighting as well as a bespoke floating staircase in the hallway.
There is also a garden room and a large bedroom suite on the ground floor, which comes with its own designated dressing room and wet room.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
The first floor offers a sitting room, galleried landing, used as a study, and two double en suite bedrooms. Part of the first floor has also previously been used as self-contained accomodation.
Outside, the grounds extend to approximately half an acre and are laid to lawn and landscaped in some areas, including a pleasant patio terrace situated off the garden room. The grounds also contain a large workshop/garage, fitted with a charging point for electric vehicles.
And while the property offers a lot of luxury living space for new owners, there’s also plenty of potential to extend – particularly over the pool room.
Contact Brown & Co on 01553 403114.
Low Road, Wretton
Brown & Co, 01553 403114, www.brown-co.com