'Immaculate' modern home with field views for sale for half a million
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A sleek, modern home offering uninterrupted field views has come up for sale in Strumpshaw, near the Norfolk Broads, for £550,000.
Selling agents Minors & Brady describe the semi-detached home as "immaculate", featuring a large open-plan living space on the ground floor, which is complete with multi-zonal heating and can be easily partitioned off to create three separate rooms.
The kitchen/diner has been beautifully designed to be the hub of the home. It provides plenty of practical features, including a good range of wall and base units, a matching central island with breakfast bar, and several built-in appliances, including a Neff oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
The space also features spotlighting, engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating and a double-glazed window to the front, plus a free-flowing design which leads to a utility room and then into the dining area and lounge.
Upstairs, the galleried landing leads on to the spacious master bedroom, which has an en suite shower room, and two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the house there is a large brick weave driveway and a double garage, which provides ample off-road parking for several cars.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and includes a spacious patio which can be accessed through a set of double doors from the property's dining area.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
At the back of the garden there is an additional shingled seating area, offering lovely views of the surrounding fields.
For more information, contact Minors & Brady.
Oakland Mews, Strumpshaw
Guide price: £550,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 950174, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.