North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- Credit: Coast and Country Estate Agents
A six-bedroom property has come up for sale in the coastal village of Mundesley - and it's a great buy for those who have always dreamed of owning their own business.
The property on Cromer Road is for sale with Coast and Country Estate Agents for offers in the region of £525,000. It not only boasts a six-bedroom, two-reception room home but also comes with a large commercial premises on the ground floor which is currently run as a popular cafe.
It can currently seat up to 35 people and has previously been used as an antiques shop and a fish and chip shop, so offers real flexibility for budding or established entrepreneurs.
Living accommodation can be found above and is arranged over the first and second floor, accessed by a private entrance.
It includes a fitted Shaker-style kitchen, as well as a lounge with a double bay fronted window, sea views, and a second reception room.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor also features a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and bedroom six - although this could also be used as a study.
On the second floor there are a further four bedrooms, including many with sea views, and a good-sized shower room.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
For more information, contact Coast and Country.
Cromer Road, Mundesley
Offers in the region of £525,000
Coast and Country Estate Agents, 01263 800474, www.coastandcountryea.co.uk