Bargain terrace in the Golden Triangle for sale by auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A three-bedroom terrace in the Golden Triangle will go up for sale by online auction later this week, priced at a guide of £180,000-£200,000.
Auction House East Anglia, selling the property, say it is an "excellent proposition" for investment or occupation, sitting between the popular residential areas of Unthank Road and Earlham Road.
It has previously been tenanted but is now vacant and to be sold in good condition with only some minor updating required.
On the ground floor there is a bay-fronted lounge, dining room and galley style kitchen, with a rear lobby leading to a bathroom.
Upstairs, the landing leads on to two bedrooms. The third bedroom is accessed through the second, and could therefore make an ideal nursery or study or even be converted into an en suite, subject to planning.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property there is a small, low maintenance garden. A further enclosed garden, which is not bisected by rights of way, is to the rear.
The property is fitted with double glazing and has gas central heating.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 10 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
The live online auction will take place on Wednesday, September 8 at 11am. Contact Auction House East Anglia for further details.
Cardiff Road, Norwich
Guide price: £180,000-£200,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100