Plans for six homes at Taverham Hall recommended for approval
- Credit: Archant
The development of six new homes in Taverham will fund major repair work to a neighbouring school's Grade II listed building
Fleur Developments is seeking permission to build the four-bedroom properties at Taverham Hall, which is home to Langley Preparatory School.
A planning application submitted to Broadland District Council states money from the sale of the land will pay for restoration and repair work at the hall.
The new homes will be built within the hall's park land and will be accessed via Taverham Park Avenue.
Despite objections from Taverham Parish Council and several residents, Broadland's planning officer has recommended the application for approval.
You may also want to watch:
Broadland's planning committee will vote on whether to approve or reject the scheme on Wednesday, January 9.
For more information, search application number 20181142 at Broadland council's website.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive