Talent trawl for Holt charity show
A charity variety show in north Norfolk is on the hunt for talent from across the county.
The winner of a Norfolk wide talent trawl - for adults and children - will perform in the annual show which is backed by the showbusiness charity the Grand Order of Water Rats.
In the past professional acts at the show have included Roy Hudd and the Bachelors.
It is promoted by the Good Intentions Fundraising Team whose founder Yvonne Tiffany said: 'We are looking for some new blood for the show and opening it up to as many locals as possible to give them an opportunity to perform in a professional show,
'We have done something similar in the past and were able to pick three acts who we have used for various events since. We feel sure we must have some great talent in Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
Some local acts guested into the show had gone on to do other entertainment work.
This year's charity show is being staged at the Auden Theatre at Holt on September 25.
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 5 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Auditions are being staged on March 13 at Aldborough community centre from 11am with a final at 2pm where the judges will include a member of the Rats.
There are categories for singing (4-12 years, 13-17, 18-25, 25 plus and groups), dancing (up to four people, groups and solo) and miscellaneous including magicians, comics, instrumentalists and specialists with no age limit.
Performances must be no longer than four minutes, and applications must be returned by March 1.
More information on 01263 768076