Take a look inside two summer stunners currently for sale in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Property editor Caroline Culot takes a look inside two eye catching properties currently for sale in Norfolk.
• Sandpits, Burnham Norton
This property is in prime north Norfolk turf, built from brick and flint and great attention has been paid to detail with solid oak doors, limestone and engineered oak flooring and luxury bathroom and kitchen finishes.
The front door opens into a wide hallway which stretches the depth of the house. The living space has been reversed to make the most of the views - so this is an 'upside down house' hence the master bedroom is on the ground floor, a large room at the back of the house with bifold doors opening onto the garden and en suite bath/shower room.
There are two further double bedrooms and the study/bedroom five.
You may also want to watch:
The property has a side entrance leading into a utility/boot room with a double Belfast sink and off the hall is the main living area which has been designed to take full advantage of the views with bifold doors leading onto the balcony which has glass balustrades.
This room has a beautiful Neptune Chichester kitchen, a solid oak island unit, black granite worktops, double Belfast sink and an integrated Bosch dishwasher.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 8 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
There is also a further double bedroom with an en suite bathroom on this floor.
Outside the property is approached over a gravel driveway with further gravelled areas at the front and back, paved terracing and parking for several cars.
No landscaping has taken place to date, allowing the future purchaser to design the garden as they wish.
• For sale for £950,000 with Jackson-Stops & Staff on 01328 801333
• Gadwall House, Brancaster
This property built in 2002 and is found in Town Farm Close, a development of six houses and converted barns in the centre of the north Norfok haven, undertaken by Stuart Farrow Builders Ltd.
The house is of traditional construction with chalk-faced and brick elevations under clay pan-tiled roofs and boasts reception rooms well-lit by large windows and a ground floor fifth bedroom which could equally be used as an additional reception room.
The rear garden faces west and looks towards the village church; the garden is partially enclosed by an old chalk wall. There is also a triple garage/boat store.
• For sale for £999,950 with Bedfords on 01328 730500