Take a look inside three stunning Norfolk properties now on sale
- Credit: Archant
Property editor Caroline Culot selects three of the best new properties currently for sale in Norfolk.
• Bella Vista, Blofield Corner Road, Blofield for sale for £300,000 with Howards
This stylish detached bungalow has been totally renovated and extended by the present owners and now offers three double bedrooms. It has been finished to a high specification throughout with details including re-plastering of the property with a smooth finish ceiling and coving, new plumbing, modern internal doors and flooring throughout, installation of a stylish fitted kitchen and utility room, bathroom and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
This property has been extended to also create a stylish open plan family kitchen/dining room, a third double bedroom/master bedroom and family bathroom. Outside, the property stands on a commanding corner plot and boasts rural views enjoying gardens to three aspects. There is an ample driveway parking plus potential for further parking.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
• The Firs, Shropham Road, Great Hockham for sale for £575,000 with Watsons
This new farmhouse style home offers a spacious entrance hall, a sitting room with a woodburner, a study/separate dining room, a super kitchen/dining room, utility, four double bedroms, a family bathroom as well as two luxury en suites. Outside there is a double garage with potential office space above.
• Butts Corner, Ingworth; for sale for £350,000 with Arnolds Keys
This charming brick and flint country cottage in north Norfolk with decorative 'crowstep' gables pre-dates the 1839 tithe map held at the Norfolk Records Office in Norwich. The plot is secluded and adjacent to meadows and a small lake. Inside it offers an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom all on the ground floor with three bedrooms upstairs. Outside is ample off road parking, a two-car car port and various outbuildings including a brick and tiled studio/office.