Take a look inside this Golden Triangle Victorian home - on sale for £675,000
- Credit: Archant
Situated on Mill Hill Road, at the heart of Norwich's Golden Triangle, this attractive Victorian home is something of a rarity.
Currently on the market with Hadley Taylor, at a guide price of £675,000, it is detached and still presents some exquisite period features.
Throughout the elegant property sash windows, original floor boards, cornices, fireplaces and ceiling roses can still be seen.
The house opens into an entrance hall, which in turn leads through to a dual aspect sitting room, complete with sash windows and marble fireplace.
Also on the ground floor is a family room, which also has a sash window and marble fireplace. There is also a cloakroom, study and large kitchen dining room for family living.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, a galleried landing gives on to three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a roll-top bath. There is a separate WC.
The home also has a cellar and gas-fired central heating.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 8 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 9 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
To the front of the property, there is a small garden featuring shrubs, while at the back, the superb west-facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
This offers excellent outside space
for a family and includes a patio,
timber garden shed, summer house and
The Golden Triangle area of Norwich is popular for being within walking distance of the city centre and for having easy access to good schools, shops, the University of East Anglia and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The property on Mill Hill Road is on the market with Hadley Taylor at a guide price of £675,000. For more information call 01603 250248 or visit www.hadleytaylor.com