Before and after: take a look at the renovation of this Golden Triangle Victorian terraced house, now for sale
This mid terraced house was bought at auction last year and the owners have completely renovated it, transforming it inside, and have now put it back on the market for sale for a guide price of £595,000.
From the outside, it looks like a traditional Victorian mid terraced house.
But step inside number 10, Chester Street, in the Golden Triangle and you are treated to beautiful interiors leading through into a large contemporary kitchen/breakfast room which has bi-folding doors which open across the entire width of the room.
- 1 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 2 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 3 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 6 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 7 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 8 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 9 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 10 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
The over the passage home was bought at auction with Brown & Co last year and the owners have renovated it throughout and are now selling it, again using the same agents.
The property, situated off Unthank Road and with permit parking, has a long hallway off which is a sitting room with an original fireplace, a dining room and a magnificent open plan kitchen/breakfast room. The floorboards have been sanded and repaired and an extension added to the rear with a large roof light to really open up the space.
Upstairs, off a large landing are four bedrooms and a beautifully tiled bathroom.
Every room has been painted and outside is a good sized garden at the rear.
For more information contact Brown & Co on 01603 629871.