Discover where a new bungalow development is to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Savills and Orchard Developments have teamed up to create a new development of 12 detached bungalows in a picturesque village location
Property experts behind a stylish development in the heart of the Norfolk countryside will open the doors to the scheme's first show home this weekend.
The new homes team at Savills Norwich and developer Orchard Developments have teamed up to deliver 12 detached bungalows in the picturesque village of Guist – just six miles from the popular market town of Fakenham.
The three and four bedroomed properties at The Glade in Bridge Road start from £469,500 and are being built to a high quality specification offering potential buyers contemporary style and comfort.
The exclusive scheme is due for completion in the early part of this year and the show bungalow is now finished and ready for viewings – with the first open house this Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Rooms of note include a large, open plan kitchen/diner with vaulted ceilings, utility room, separate lounge, master bedroom with ensuite shower, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
The bungalows feature stylish fixtures and fittings and buyers can choose between high gloss or shaker kitchens (depending on the stage of construction), with granite or composite worktops. There is also a range of built-in appliances that include a double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 9 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
The properties benefit from underfloor heating and either a single or double garage, while the generous gardens include stone slabbed paths with large patio areas, planting and hedging.
Frances Cooper, from the new homes team at Savills Norwich, said: 'The Glade is an exciting new development in a fantastic location. With the first bungalows already occupied and the remaining expected to be ready in time for the spring or summer, there's no better time to start looking.
'Guist is a lovely little village with great services including a local store, post office and café in a much sought after location – within easy reach of the north Norfolk coast and close to popular market towns such as Fakenham, Holt and Dereham.
'It's an ideal scheme that would suit retired people or families and I'd encourage anyone who might be interested to come along and take a look at the fantastic show home.'
The open house takes place on Saturday, January 19, 11am – 2pm and visitors will be able to view a fully furnished show bungalow. For more information, or to arrange a viewing, contact Frances Cooper at Savills Norwich on 01603 229 244 or email FCooper@savills.com