See inside this restored period farmhouse for sale for £850,000
- Credit: Warners
A five-bedroom farmhouse has come up for sale in Rockland All Saints, near Attleborough, after a beautiful restoration.
The property, which is nearing completion, is priced at a guide of £850,000-£875,000 and blends traditional timber-framed features with an ultra modern finish.
It is being completed by Devlin Developments, a local developer which focuses on creating sustainable homes.
Abby Palmer, land and new homes manager at Warners, who is selling the property, said: "Devlin Developments has turned their well-renowned talents to this classic village farmhouse and their much-deserved reputation for craftsmanship and quality finish are all evident. It's a stunning property that anyone would be proud to call home."
Accommodation includes an open-plan kitchen and family room, complete with range cooker, Shaker-style units and quartz work surfaces, as well as a useful utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
There is also a formal dining room and a separate sitting room, which overlooks the garden and features exposed beams and a wood-burning stove which is set into a feature fireplace.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a luxury en suite bathroom complete with a copper bath.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
The first floor also has two further bedrooms - both of which are generously-sized - and a large family bathroom. There are two more bedrooms and a shower room on the second floor.
Outside, Allison's Farm sits in around a third of an acre and has landscaped gardens to the front and rear, enclosed by estate-style fencing at the front.
The property also has a double garage with electric roller doors.
Contact Warners for more information.
The Street, Rockland All Saints
Guide price: £850,000-£875,000
Warners, 01953 604431, www.warnersprop.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.