Listed townhouse transformed into ultra modern home for sale for £375k
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed townhouse in King's Lynn has come up for sale for £375,000 - after being transformed into an ultra modern home.
The period home is located just off King Street, which runs from Tuesday Market Place to Custom House and was one of the town's main historical thoroughfares. Despite being just 800ft long, it has over 30 listed buildings.
This three-bedroom, three-storey townhouse is located off the street, in Aickman's Yard, and has been given a total makeover with new 'London look' interiors.
Lee Shuardson, divisional partner at Brown&Co in King’s Lynn, said: “This is a stunning, newly converted three-bedroom townhouse converted by a builder with an exceptional eye for detail."
The newly converted kitchen is a real highlight, featuring a flagstone floor and hand-finished dark blue units, complete with quartz work surfaces and a seating area with a TV recessed into the wall. It is open-plan and leads into the sitting room and dining room, which both feature oak floors and an exposed feature wall.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom which features a modern tub and a shower.
The master suite is located on the second floor, and includes beautiful exposed roof trusses as well as a dressing room and en suite shower.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
Outside there is a low maintenance patio with space for outside seating.
The property is less than a 10-minute walk to the railway station, which offers services to Ely, Cambridge and London, and off-street parking for a small vehicle may be possible on the gravel area at the front.
It is for sale with no upward chain.
Contact Brown & Co for more information.
King Street, King's Lynn
Brown&Co, 07557 200346, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.