Potential 'holiday village' with swimming pool for sale for £1.35m
- Credit: Russen & Hill
If you've ever dreamed of running your own 'holiday village' in the Norfolk countryside now could be your chance.
A three-bedroom bungalow, set in three acres and with two two-bedroom cottages, plus a swimming pool and games room, has come up for sale for offers in the region of £1,350,000.
The three-acre site is a wonderful opportunity and offers the potential as a viable holiday business, as it also comes with fishing and boating rights on the River Wensum, and the potential to extend some of the buildings. Selling agents Russen & Hill describe the property, which is located off a private road in Old Costessey, as a "real hidden gem".
Currently, the main living accommodation is a detached three-bedroom bungalow, which comprises a living room, dining room and fitted kitchen, as well as a huge 40' conservatory.
The bedrooms are all good sizes and the master also benefits from a luxury dressing room and en suite shower room, with planning to extend the property to create two further bedrooms and two en suites.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the bungalow is served by a detached double garage with electric doors and several outbuildings, which include two fully furnished two-bedroom cottages that are currently rented out between March and September.
In addition there is a games complex with a pool table, tennis table, table football and range of furniture.
In the centre of a shingle courtyard area there is also a separate pool house, which is home to a heated pool and hot tub and features a retractable electric roof, to become more open-air.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
For more information, contact Russen & Hill.
Fleet Road, Old Costessey
Offers in the region of £1,350,000
Russen & Hill, 01603 744359, www.russenandhill.co.uk