Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- Credit: Bedfords
They call it Norfolk's goldmine - and you can see why.
A 0.34-acre plot of land is up for grabs for £750,000 in one of the county's most expensive locations, Brancaster.
Last year one of the most expensive houses, Apple Tree House, sold there for around £3.95m.
Now, there's a rare chance to build your own home on land south of Marsh House, on Cross Lane in Brancaster.
The plot, which is for sale with Bedfords, comes with outline planning permission for one dwelling. There's a right of way from Cross Lane and mains electricity water and drainage are understood to be available.
You may also want to watch:
Barrow Common, near Brancaster, was for sale for £500,000 and included an old concrete radar station and air raid shelter.
It was described as a "special place" because of the peace and quiet it offered.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price