Rare period home goes up for sale on one of town's oldest streets
- Credit: Brown & Co
A converted period building on a medieval street in King's Lynn has come up for sale for £425,000.
The three-bedroom home is one of two historic homes at Priory Hall, Priory Lane. The street is adjacent to King's Lynn Minster and home to a number of listed buildings, including some, opposite, which date back to the 14th century and are believed to be the last remaining part of the Benedictine Priory founded by the first Bishop of Norwich in around 1100.
The property for sale is unique in that it also has a garage and off-street parking and offers contemporary 'upside down' loft-style living accommodation.
The three bedrooms are located on the ground floor, with an open-plan living area, and kitchen, on the first.
There is also a reception hallway with an oak floor, a family bathroom and an en suite.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the house comes with a rear courtyard which can be accessed by Nelson Street, formerly Lath Street, which was renamed after local hero Horatio Nelson.
There is also a patio garden and adjacent off-street parking.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash
Lee Shuardson, divisional partner at Brown & Co in King’s Lynn, selling the property, said: “Brown & Co offers an extraordinary opportunity to acquire a contemporary conversion of a period building in the very heart of historic King's Lynn.
“The property is converted to an exceptional standard and has stunning open plan, first floor living, three ground floor bedrooms and the significant benefit of off-street parking and a garage.”
Contact Brown & Co for more information.
Priory Lane, King's Lynn
Brown & Co, 01553 770771, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.