See inside this plush apartment for sale at auction for £280,000-£300,000
A beautifully restored five-bedroom Georgian home over three floors is coming under the hammer.
Number 4, The Terrace, North Walsham offers immaculate interiors throughout with an entrance hall with a door to a cellar, a lounge with a feature fireplace and wood burner and an open plan kitchen/diner with an Aga. Upstairs is a study space and exposed timbers, two bedrooms including a master with an en suite with a rolled top bath and a separate shower cubicle. There is also a family bathroom and three further bedrooms on the top floor as well as another en suite.
You've also got original Georgian sash windows to the front, exposed timbers and outside is extensive off road parking and a generous lawned garden.
The William H Brown auction is on Wednesday, July 31 at the Barnham Broom hotel.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 2 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 7 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast