See inside Grade II listed house overlooking golf course
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A semi-detached house overlooking Costessey golf course has come on the market.
The property, which is located in the NR8 area, approximately 4 miles west of Norwich, dates back to the 1550s and has been fully restored with contemporary interiors.
It boasts an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom and three bedrooms including a master suite with en suite.
Outside the Grade II listed building is a private garden for residents and views overlooking Costessey Golf Course.
There is also parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
There is a maintenance charge of around £2,500 per year and a ground rent charge of £150 per year which covers grass cutting, window cleaning, building insurance and garden maintenance.
The property is leasehold with 116 years remaining and the asking price is £350,000.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 9 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 10 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
For more information call Minors and Brady on 01603963896.