Old Stables at Feltwell could be yours for £345,000
- Credit: Archant
The Old Stables at Feltwell - the first of a major conversion to be completed at Hall Farm Close - is for sale for £345,000.
Property editor Caroline Culot donned a hard hat and took a trip to see the work in progress at a beautiful barn conversion in Feltwell.
It's an exciting time in the world of property with more interesting developments blending a mix of conversion of old properties with added new builds.
This week, for our property bank holiday renovation special, I visited Hall Farm Close in Feltwell.
At the heart of a development which will see the creation of 19 homes is the most stunning brick, clunch and flint barn.
This forms the core of work going on to convert this and other original farm buildings into seven properties oozing character.
Specialising in barn conversions, the developers Country Living Homes has teamed up with Grantchester Construction to come up with this development which will see 12 new builds added to the conversions.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 4 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 7 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 8 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 9 'Great relief' as vets rule out foot and mouth disease at Norfolk farm
- 10 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
I was given a look around and it always impresses me how a developer can take a redundant outbuilding, beautiful in its fabric but near derelict and have the vision to create gorgeous homes from them.
The Old Stables is the first of the major conversions to be completed, offering three bedrooms and this is for sale for £345,000.
I really liked the way the conversions stem from either side of the barn which really forms the centrepiece. These are properties really worth looking at and situated immediately as you drive into Feltwell on the right hand side.
This is a pretty village and 10 miles from Thetford and in commuter distance of King's Lynn and Norwich.
A renovation on a major scale.
• The properties are for sale with William H Brown on William H Brown on 01842 656010.