Old Stables at Feltwell could be yours for £345,000
- Credit: Archant
The Old Stables at Feltwell - the first of a major conversion to be completed at Hall Farm Close - is for sale for £345,000.
Property editor Caroline Culot donned a hard hat and took a trip to see the work in progress at a beautiful barn conversion in Feltwell.
It's an exciting time in the world of property with more interesting developments blending a mix of conversion of old properties with added new builds.
This week, for our property bank holiday renovation special, I visited Hall Farm Close in Feltwell.
At the heart of a development which will see the creation of 19 homes is the most stunning brick, clunch and flint barn.
You may also want to watch:
This forms the core of work going on to convert this and other original farm buildings into seven properties oozing character.
Specialising in barn conversions, the developers Country Living Homes has teamed up with Grantchester Construction to come up with this development which will see 12 new builds added to the conversions.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
I was given a look around and it always impresses me how a developer can take a redundant outbuilding, beautiful in its fabric but near derelict and have the vision to create gorgeous homes from them.
The Old Stables is the first of the major conversions to be completed, offering three bedrooms and this is for sale for £345,000.
I really liked the way the conversions stem from either side of the barn which really forms the centrepiece. These are properties really worth looking at and situated immediately as you drive into Feltwell on the right hand side.
This is a pretty village and 10 miles from Thetford and in commuter distance of King's Lynn and Norwich.
A renovation on a major scale.
• The properties are for sale with William H Brown on William H Brown on 01842 656010.