Old Stables at Feltwell could be yours for £345,000
- Credit: Archant
The Old Stables at Feltwell - the first of a major conversion to be completed at Hall Farm Close - is for sale for £345,000.
Property editor Caroline Culot donned a hard hat and took a trip to see the work in progress at a beautiful barn conversion in Feltwell.
It's an exciting time in the world of property with more interesting developments blending a mix of conversion of old properties with added new builds.
This week, for our property bank holiday renovation special, I visited Hall Farm Close in Feltwell.
At the heart of a development which will see the creation of 19 homes is the most stunning brick, clunch and flint barn.
You may also want to watch:
This forms the core of work going on to convert this and other original farm buildings into seven properties oozing character.
Specialising in barn conversions, the developers Country Living Homes has teamed up with Grantchester Construction to come up with this development which will see 12 new builds added to the conversions.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
I was given a look around and it always impresses me how a developer can take a redundant outbuilding, beautiful in its fabric but near derelict and have the vision to create gorgeous homes from them.
The Old Stables is the first of the major conversions to be completed, offering three bedrooms and this is for sale for £345,000.
I really liked the way the conversions stem from either side of the barn which really forms the centrepiece. These are properties really worth looking at and situated immediately as you drive into Feltwell on the right hand side.
This is a pretty village and 10 miles from Thetford and in commuter distance of King's Lynn and Norwich.
A renovation on a major scale.
• The properties are for sale with William H Brown on William H Brown on 01842 656010.